Looking through my music files, I came across a few demos Mary, David Brown and I recorded ahead of a gig we played together this summer at the Old Queen's Head.
The first two are both new songs of Mary's - the first is called Lullaby, with Mary on guitar and vocals and me doing a bit of back-up guitar and vocals:
Mary Bowers - Lullaby [with Kaya]
The second is called Sailor Song, and is all Mary, with David B and I on guitars and harmonica in the background:
Mary Bowers - Sailor Song [with David B & Kaya]
And the third is the chorus to You Can Close Your Eyes by James Taylor and Carly Simon, that Mary and I sang together:
Mary & Kaya - You Can Close Your Eyes chorus [James Taylor cover]
Kaya x
These songs are GORGEOUS.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for uploading these - lovely to hear Mary's singing.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for uploading these. I especially love Lullaby!
ReplyDelete